Monday, May 2, 2011

Sooo I've been thinking....

I've been working on my art for awhile now and trying to decide what I want to really do with it. The other night my husband brought up a really good point. About 90% of my clients lean towards tattoo designs... I love doing tattoo designs. My husband suggested that instead of marketing my skills in so many different areas of art that I should have a central focus and be more professional. I have always loved tattoos and the idea of tattoos. Body art has been around since the beginning of mankind and is one of the oldest, most beautiful forms of art. So, therefore, I've been thinking... I think I am going to focus on tattoo designs and market that as my major skill. However, I will still offer my other services as always (I got another request for a portrait this morning woo!). I think this could be a good thing for me and possibly the career I have been looking for. So, I will continue to get better and create my own unique tattoo ideas. Then I will take it to the next level and start practicing. By this time next year I hope to be on my way to becoming a tattoo artist... a worthy and realistic ambition in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment