Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Long time no talk....

So here I am!!! I have been extremely busy getting ready for Pennsic War 40 and working and getting settled in at home. I've been spending my days with JZino, drawing, sewing, discussing travel and Pennsic, all accompanied by late nights and massive amounts of coffee O_O' but all is well. I've had a ton of commissions as well! (to be posted soon). My partner Eric is still half way across the world but when he gets back he should have some interesting shots of where he has been! Summer is my favorite season of the year, it's really more of a process though. I apparently forgot what sunscreen was last week and had a really bad burn all over my body but it seems to be healing nicely now, so it's safe to say I haven't got a whole lot done. I am excited for the future because I have some big news!! My dream of becoming a tattoo artist is finally going to come true! I will be receiving tattoo lessons from a good tattoo artist friend of mine! :) By this time next year I will be a tattoo artist! So that's what is going on with me.... Tell me, what have you been up to??? :D

Check out my website for recent work! 
http://www.foxkatdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment